Interested in getting added to the Antiques Trail? Click here to download a PDF survey form, complete
and send back to
Old Washington is a 1700's village of shops, 9 museums, tours and fine Kentucky dining. Established in 1786, by the Virginia Legislature, six years before KY became a state. The Historic town of Washington merged with Maysville in 1990. Take a trip to this historic place that will transport you back in time. Come Visit and See for Yourself! CALL THE SHOP IF YOU ARE MAKING A SPECIAL TRIP TO BE SURE THAT THEY WILL BE OPEN THAT DAY!!!!!
The Gray Wolf Antiques 2107 Old Main Street
Old Washington, KY
(937) 378-4838 Description: Furniture, pottery, and general line. Buying and selling antiques.
Reflections on Main (606) 759-9100
Elaine's Gallery & Framing (Old Washington)
2112 Old Main Street
(606) 759-7423 Hours: Usually 1 - 5 pm Description: Large selection of over 500 mouldings - wood: walnut, oak, cherry, pine, mahogany, Gold Leaf - Baroque, Silver Leaf, metal, also ready-made oval frames. Replica antique greeting cards, Thomas Kinkade, John Deere, Coca-Cola, Washington Post Cards & Souvenirs.
The Iron Gate (Old Washington)
2103 Old Main Street
(606) 759-7074 Hours: Open Daily 12 - 5pm Description: antiques, Hadley, Bybee, Framing, Cat's Meow, local building Prints, Books, collectibles, Williamsburg candles, silver and much much more
Phyllis Antiques (Old Washington) 2112 Old Main Street
(606) 759-7423 Hours: Open Daily in Afternoons Description: lamps, shades, glass, artist signed, cut glass, Fenton cranberry and all types and sizes of lamps & chandelier glass shades; silk, cloth, parchment & punched tin shades, chimneys, replacement parts, lamps & lighting restored and rewired. Civil War items, jewelry, glass, graniteware, Dolls, Dollhouse shop, TY, Boyds, Willow Tree Angels, Christmas Corner, custom pottery.
The Strawberry Patch (Old Washington)
2109 Old Main Street
(606) 759-7001 Hours: Tues - Sun 11 - 4 pm Description: antiques, crafts, teddy bears, baskets, wreaths, collectibles
Washington Hall Antiques (Old Washington - has been restored)
2111 Old Main Street
(606) 759-7409 Hours: Open Daily 11 am - 5 pm Description: period furnishings, historical books, Washington coverlets, sports cards, vintage records, quilts, dolls, silver, folk art, candles, bottles & stoneware.
WMTH CORPORATION PO BOX 51153 BOWLING GREEN, KY 42102 (270) 781-6858 FAX 781-2949