440 Main Street
Carrollton, Kentucky 41008
The second and present Carroll County courthouse was completed in 1884. The design for the courthouse came from McDonald Brothers of Louisville. The original structure was completed for a cost of $16,437. The entire building under a complete restoration including adding two new wings under the supervision of architects Howard and Thomas McClory for a cost of $570,000 in 1976.
WMTH CORPORATION PO BOX 51153 BOWLING GREEN, KY 42102 PHONE (270) 792-5300 FAX 721-0004